Warhammer 40K Darktide: How to use the Data Interrogator
A computer interrogator in Warhammer 40K Darktide is a human skull with several robotic components. It is used to retrieve data from terminals in the mission. When skull is attached to the terminal, a hacking mini game starter that can be played by only one player to extract the data
- ONE Data Interrogator In Warhammer 40K Darktide is used to retrieve data from a terminal.
- It will initiate one hacking games.
- The hacking game requires you to tap ‘Left click‘ with precise timing.
- The timing is to wait for the marker to make contact with yellow colored box on yours Auspex.
How to use a data interrogator
A Data Interrogator must be placed on the terminal when the prompt is given by the game. After this you will be attacked by a horde of mobs. Dedicate one more player hacking process while the rest fight the enemies. After a while, Data Interrogator must be restarted. Data Interrogator will turn off much more on higher difficulties.
- To restart the Data Interrogator, you must interact with it. You will then automatically equip auspex, which will display an array of symbols.
- There will be one yellow tint box on 1 symbol and a the marker on another symbol. The cursor will slide over some symbols on its way to the yellow box.
- As soon as it comes in contact with the yellow color box, press ‘Left click.’
- After the first click, another round of this mini-game will follow. The the marker will again slide over the symbols on the way to the yellow hue symbol.
- Be sure to time your clicks well again this round; otherwise you have to start from the very beginning.
Remember that only one player can be hacked at a time. Make sure you protect the hacker player at all times.
IN Warhammer 40K Darktide, players embark on missions to battle hordes of mobs and powerful elite enemies. In that endeavor, they must also engage in some mini-games. and some of these minigames involve hacking. A player addicted to hacking is unable to defend himself and must be protected by his teammates at all times. The hacker may be injured during this task, but it will not interrupt the hacking process.
Warhammer 40K Darktide is the latest game by Fatshark which was released on November 30, 2022. It boasts a number of additions and improvements over its predecessor, such as an overhauled loot system, new weapons and a new set of exciting game additions in missions.
With our Warhammer 40K Darktide Data Interrogator guide, you can now get all the information you need as quickly as possible and with precision. Become a true hacking expert and complete your objectives with finesse to impress your teammates.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Please help us. ✍