PlayStation Plus Game Catalog and Classics Catalog lineup for October 2022 announced
Sony Interactive Entertainment has announced the October 2022 catalog of games for Extra and Premium subscribers, and Classics Catalog titles for Premium subscribers.
Get the details below.
All titles will be available from October 18.
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition (Rockstar Games) – Play the genre-defining classic Grand Theft Auto Vice City updated for a new generation, now with general improvements including brilliant new lighting and environment upgrades, high-resolution textures, increased draw distances, Grand Theft Auto V-style controls and targeting, and much more, bring this beloved world to life with all new levels of detail.
- The medium (Bloober Team) – This third-person psychological horror game features innovative dual-reality gameplay. Explore the real world and the spiritual world at the same time. Use your psychic abilities to solve puzzles that span both worlds, uncover deeply disturbing secrets and survive encounters with The Maw – a monster born from an unspeakable tragedy.
- Assassin’s Creed III Remastered (Ubisoft) – Relive the American Revolution in Assassin’s Creed III Remastered, with improved graphics and improved game mechanics. Plus, Assassin’s Creed Liberation Remastered and all downloadable content is included. 1775: The American colonies are about to revolt. As Connor, a Native American killer, secure freedom for your people and your nation. From bustling city streets to chaotic battlefields, assassinate your enemies in a variety of deadly ways with a wide variety of weapons.
- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China (Ubisoft) – Accurately Shao Jun’s revenge on the Chinese Emperor in impressive 16th century China with fresh 2.5D stealth gameplay and a stunning art style that evokes traditional brush paintings. Use Shao Jun’s stylish and empowering combat arsenal: melee martial arts, a powerful Kian sword and her hidden shoe blade, and sneak and hide to avoid detection and deceive enemies using whistles and disguises.
- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India (Ubisoft) – Embody Arbaaz in his quest for revenge through a colorful depiction of Colonial India in 2.5D stealth gameplay. Experience the thrill of a stealthy assassin with a unique set of skills and weapons like dual kill moves and chakram, then discover an all-new mode of stealth, speed and assassination room.
- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: Russia (Ubisoft) – Delve into the aftermath of the Red October Revolution in a 2.5D reimagining of Assassin’s Creed universe set in 1918 Russia. Play as the assassin Nikolai Orelov or Anastasia and discover their powerful abilities and versatile tools.
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (Ubisoft) – Write your own legendary Odyssey and live an epic adventure in a world where every choice matters. Sentenced to death by your family, embark on a journey from outcast mercenary to legendary Greek hero and uncover the truth about your past. Customize your equipment and master new special abilities, tailoring your character’s skills to your playstyle. Fight your way through Greece, engaging in visceral battles both on land and sea, to become a legend. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey running at 60 frames per second on PlayStation 5.
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate (Ubisoft) – London, 1868. In the heart of the industrial revolution, play as Jacob or Evie Frye, brash and rebellious young twin assassins and lead the underworld organization and increase your influence to fight those who exploit the less privileged in the name of prosperity.
- Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition (Square Enix) – Explore a vast world as you embark on an epic RPG adventure as The Luminary: the chosen one in a world that vows to hunt him down. The Luminary and his unique band of loyal companions work together to survive an onslaught of ne’er-do-wells and overthrow the dark forces that plan to throw Erdrea’s world into chaos.
- Dragon Quest Builders (Square Enix) – Collect materials, craft items and build anything you can imagine as you explore a sandbox world made of blocks and packed with memorable characters and dangerous monsters. Use the power of creation in battle against the reigning dragon lord and restore peace to the shattered kingdom.
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Square Enix) – This block-building RPG includes a charming single-player campaign and a robust multiplayer building mode that supports up to four players online. Set out to revive an abandoned world with a mysterious companion named Malroth. Then take your builder online and join your friends to collaborate and create something truly amazing.
- Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below (Square Enix) – Embark on an all-new action RPG adventure. In the peaceful kingdom of Arba, humans and monsters live side by side. But when the monsters suddenly snap and go berserk, it’s up to our heroes to fight back against wave after wave of their former friends! As either the hero Luceus or the heroine Aurora, the player teams up with a number of fan favorites from the past Dragon Quest titles to bring the raging hordes of monsters to their senses and restore order to the kingdom.
- Dragon Quest Heroes II: Explorer’s Edition (Square Enix) – This hack-and-slash, field-roaming action RPG sends players on an adventure to restore order to a once-peaceful world filled with monsters and battles of epic proportions. Featuring a cast of playable characters each with unique traits and abilities – including a host of familiar faces from Dragon Quest series and four brand new heroes. Up to four players can team up in cooperative multiplayer to conquer swarms of enemies and defeat challenging boss monsters.
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition (Rockstar Games)
- Hohokum (Sony Interactive Entertainment) – Explore extraordinary worlds. Become a curious flying dragon-like creature as you travel to colorful worlds just waiting to be explored. Interact with eclectic characters, wacky toys and peculiar environments to uncover some very strange secrets… or simply roam at your own pace and be totally surprised and entertained by the surprises unfolding before your eyes.
- The inside (Playdead) – A boy, hunted and alone, is drawn into the center of a dark project. This dark, narrative-driven platformer combines intense action with challenging puzzles. It has been critically acclaimed for its evocative art style, ambient soundtrack and unsettling atmosphere.
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker (Bandai Namco) – Competitive multiplayer matches are the name of the game as two teams of four face off on the battlefield to prove who the best group of ninjas is! Build a team of four players, choose from fan-favorite Naruto characters, and go online and join friends to compete against other teams for eight-way ninja clashes.
- Limbo (Playdead) – Unsure of his sister’s fate, a boy enters Limbo. This disturbing 2D puzzle platformer was created by PlayDead, the studio behind the equally critically acclaimed The insidewhich is also included in the game catalog this month.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV (Capcom) – A gigantic roster of 44 world warriors, with Street Fighter legends Ryu, Ken and Blanka, now includes five newcomers – Elena, Hugo, Poison and Rolento from Street Fighter X Tekken, along with the notorious Russian assassin Decapre. Train hard and learn the moves and combos to inflict a devastating Tiger Knee, Sumo Smash or Whip of Love on your friends, enemies and online foes.
- Yakuza 3 Remastered (SEGA) – Kazuma Kiryu had earned his retirement. Yet he is torn from his new life as an orphanage caretaker when a shadow from his past threatens to entangle his new life in the lives of his old clan and the political world. Adventure through the sleepless city of Kamurocho, Tokyo and the tropical lands of Okinawa to help save his new wards.
- Yakuza 4 Remastered (SEGA) – The Yakuza story expands as for the first time in the series you will control multiple protagonists, four souls – a loan shark, a death row inmate, a corrupt cop and the legendary former yakuza Kazuma Kiryu – are drawn together to solve a murder. Uncover a hidden struggle for money, power, status and glory, as well as the mysterious woman at the center of it all.
- Yakuza 5 Remastered (SEGA) – Multiple perspectives once again shape a sprawling story as the peace between the Tojo Clan and the Omi Alliance unravels. Play as five different characters, including Kazuma Kiryu, across five major cities whose stories are woven together as the yakuza organizations go to war.
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (Konami) – This third-person action-adventure is a dark and vivid reimagining of Castlevania mythology that sees the holy knight Gabriel Belmont strike out to fight the evil forces of darkness in revenge for the death of his beloved wife.
- Everyday shooter (Sony Interactive Entertainment) – Everyday shooter is an album of games that explore the expressive power of abstract shooters. Play through different levels, each with a completely unique musical, graphical and gameplay style. Shoot to trigger musical sounds and riffs that combine to form the final soundscape of the game. Use points earned in the game to unlock extra lives, shuffle mode and different visual filters.