OnePlus 8T’s December 2022 update fixes camera, apps, communication and system related issues
OnePlus has started to push off December 2022 Android Security Update to OnePlus 8T smartphone users by implementing a new software update. After the initial rollout in Europe, the company has started to spread the roots of this monthly upgrade for the users living in India in addition to North America.
According to Input Reveal, the latest OnePlus 8T The December 2022 update is rolling out in India and North America with build versions KB2001_11_F.15 and KB2005_11_F.15, respectively. However, the update has a software package size of 702.15 MB.
The OnePlus 8T December 2022 Update not only brings functional improvements but also solves other system related issues like apps, cameras, fingerprint, communication, connectivity and more.
In the meantime, the update is useful for OnePlus 8T handset owners. Currently is latest update is on its way to the devices in question via OTA. However, you can install this update using manual methods.
- Go to Settings option
- Select System Menu
- click on Software updates
- To the available update, tap Download and install the tab
Note: You may not get the updates in the search results immediately. So, don’t panic and have patience; the update will gradually arrive soon to the notification panel of your smartphone.
OnePlus 8T December 2022 Update What’s New:
As always monthly security update primarily aims to improve system security to deliver a secure user interface. In addition, it also improves the stability of the system to provide uninterrupted performance. This update also fixes some system-related issues and extends battery life in some scenarios.
This update fixes a screen flicker issue that may occur when you unlock your device with your fingerprint. Additionally, it fixes an issue where some settings might unexpectedly reset to their default values in certain scenarios, and fixes the issue that could cause a crash when blue tooth page opens in Settings.
In addition to this, the latest update fixes the issue where the clipboard cannot be used on the keyboard The Sogou input method And fixes a problem there yours Bluetooth earphones produces no sound despite being connected in some scenarios. On the other hand, it improves the stability of mobile network connections. For more information, check the full changelog.
- Improves system stability.
- Extends battery life in some scenarios.
- Resolves a screen flickering issue that may occur when unlocking the device with your fingerprint.
- Fixes an issue that could cause a crash when opening the Bluetooth page in Settings.
- Addresses an issue where some settings may unexpectedly reset to their default values in certain scenarios.
- Integrates the December 2022 Android security update to improve system security.
- Improves the stability of mobile network connections.
- Fixes an issue where, in some scenarios, your Bluetooth earphones don’t produce sound despite being connected.
- Fixes a display issue affecting images in certain scenarios.
- Fixes an issue where Genshin Impact could sometimes crash.
- Fixes an issue where the clipboard cannot be used on the Sogou Input Method keyboard.
“If you like this article, follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram and Twitter. We will continue to bring you such articles.”