Watch the No. 1 seed UCLA Bruins (28-4, 18-2 Pac-12) take the field in the Pac-12 Tournament against the No. 4 seed Oregon Ducks (19-13, 12-8 Pac-12). The teams start on Friday at 6pm live on Pac-12 Network.
Get ready for this matchup with everything you need to know ahead of Friday’s college basketball action.
Buy Ducks tickets
NCAA Basketball odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Friday at 11:37 a.m. ET. For a complete list of sports betting odds, visit the USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
UCLA vs. Oregon: How to watch TV or live streaming
- Game day: Friday 10 March 2023
- Playing time: 18:00
- Placement: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: T-Mobile Arena
- TV channel: Pac-12 Network
- Live streaming: fuboTV (Watch for free)
UCLA vs. Oregon statistics and trends
- On offense, Oregon is the 191st ranked team in the country (71.1 points per game). Defensively, it’s 80th (66.8 points conceded per game).
- In 2022-23, the Ducks are 59th in college basketball in rebounding (33.8 per game) and 37th in rebounding (28.4).
- Oregon is 154th in the nation in assists (13.4 per game) in 2022-23.
- The Ducks commit 11.8 turnovers per game and force 10.3 per game, ranking 172nd and 317th in the country, respectively.
- Beyond the arc, Oregon is 204th in the nation in 3-pointers per game (7.2). It is 284th in 3-point percentage at 32.3%.
- The Ducks are making 7.5 3-pointers per game and shooting 34.6% from beyond the arc, ranking 216th and 239th, respectively, in college basketball.
- Oregon is shooting 60.7% percent of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 39.3% percent from beyond it. In terms of marks, 72% of Oregon’s baskets are 2-pointers, and 28% are 3-pointers.
UCLA vs Oregon Odds and Spreads
- Spread favorite: Bruins (-5.5)
- Money line: UCLA (-235), Oregon (+194)
- Total: 134 points
Get the thrill and play with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, get $250. Play now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% deposit match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for terms and conditions.
Follow the latest sports coverage on College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to gaming services. Sports betting operators have no influence over or any such revenue is in any way dependent on or connected to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator page for terms and conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to play.