We’ll dive into the details of this contest, including how to watch on fuboTV.
Ahead of watching this game, here’s what you need to know about Wednesday’s college hoops action.
Buy Sooners tickets
NCAA Basketball odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Tuesday at 5:43 PM ET. For a complete list of sports betting odds, visit the USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Oklahoma State vs. Oklahoma: How to watch TV or live broadcast
- Game day: Wednesday 8 March 2023
- Playing time: 18:30
- Placement: Kansas City, Missouri
- Arena: T-Mobile Center
- TV channel: ESPN
- Live streaming: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Oklahoma State vs. Oklahoma statistics and trends
- Oklahoma is 272nd in the nation in scoring (68.3 per game) and 116th in scoring (67.9).
- On the glass, the Sooners are 289th in the nation in rebounding (29.7 per game). They rank 91st in rebounds (29.6 per game).
- This season, Oklahoma ranks 165th in the country in assists at 13.2 per game.
- In terms of turnovers, the Sooners are 261st in the nation in committing them (12.7 per game). They are 22nd worst in forcing them (9.9 per game).
- In 2022-23, Oklahoma ranks 222nd in the nation in 3-point marks (7.0 per game) and 111th in 3-point percentage (35.4%).
- In 2022-23, the Sooners are 14th in the country in 3-pointers allowed (5.5 per game) and 52nd in defensive 3-point percentage (31.4%).
- In 2022-23, Oklahoma has taken 37.3% percent of its shots from beyond the arc, and 62.7% percent from inside. In terms of marks, 28.4% of Oklahoma’s buckets have been 3-pointers, and 71.6% have been 2-pointers.
Oklahoma State vs Oklahoma Odds and Spreads
- Spread favorite: Cowboys (-1)
- Money line: Oklahoma State (-122), Oklahoma (+101)
- Total: 135.5 points
Get the thrill and play with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, get $250. Play now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% deposit match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for terms and conditions.
Follow the latest sports coverage on College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to gaming services. Sports betting operators have no influence over or any such revenue is in any way dependent on or connected to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator page for terms and conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to play.