The No. 8 Washington Huskies (16-15, 8-12 Pac-12) take on the No. 9 Colorado Buffaloes (16-15, 8-12 Pac-12) in the Pac-12 Tournament on Wednesday at T-Mobile Arena. Watch the game at 12:00 p.m. and air on the Pac-12 Network.
As college basketball action continues, prepare for your outing with what you need to know about Wednesday’s game.
Buy Buffaloes tickets
NCAA Basketball odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Tuesday at 11:35 a.m. ET. For a complete list of sports betting odds, visit the USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Washington vs. Colorado: How to watch TV or live streaming
- Game day: Wednesday 8 March 2023
- Playing time: 12:00
- Placement: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: T-Mobile Arena
- TV channel: Pac-12 Network
- Live streaming: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Washington vs. Colorado statistics and trends
- In 2022-23, Colorado is 218th in the nation offensively (69.9 points scored per game) and 70th in defense (66.3 points allowed).
- The Buffaloes grab 33.6 rebounds per game and give up 30.7 boards, ranking 69th and 156th, respectively, in college basketball.
- This season, Colorado ranks 190th in college basketball in assists at 12.9 per game.
- With 12.8 turnovers committed per game and 13.1 forced turnovers, the Buffaloes are 269th and 95th in the country, respectively.
- Colorado makes 6.5 3-pointers per game and shoots 31.6% from beyond the arc, ranking 277th and 317th, respectively, in college basketball.
- The Buffaloes are 53rd in the nation in 3-pointers allowed (6.2 per game) and 80th in 3-point percentage defensively (32.1%).
- In 2022-23, Colorado has attempted 65.4% percent of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 34.6% percent from beyond it. In terms of shots made, 74.6% of Colorado’s buckets have been 2-pointers, and 25.4% have been 3-pointers.
Get the thrill and play with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, get $250. Play now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% deposit match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for terms and conditions.
Follow the latest sports coverage on College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to gaming services. Sports betting operators have no influence over or any such revenue is in any way dependent on or connected to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator page for terms and conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to play.