How to unlock Android pattern lock if forgotten? Fixed fixes!
The pattern lock included in Android phones is there to protect the device and make it easier for the user to access their device on time. However, there are common situations where users cannot use their mobile phones because they have failed to remember the pattern lock on their devices.
Quickly stop looking at other sites if you are also exploring the internet for answers to questions like “how to unlock Android phone pattern lock if forgotten” or “I forgot my screen lock pattern Android.” If you search the internet with such inquiries, look no further. Even if you can’t remember the pattern lock to unlock Android devices, this article will guide you through some handy ways you can use to get into it anyway.
How to unlock Forgotten Pattern Lock Android without any technical skills?
When we can’t remember the patterns on the lock screen, it seems to use Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is the first and most reliable approach to unlock forgotten pattern lock Android. It is one of the most effective Android unlocking software to bypass forgotten pattern locks and it can remove the pattern lock from Android devices within minutes.
It can also unlock Android devices using a PIN, password or fingerprint lock, and it can help Android users bypass their Google accounts with just a click of a button. With a friendly user interface as well as a risk-free unlocking procedure, users can follow the detailed steps and video tutorial to bypass forgotten pattern lock in minutes. Let’s see how easy it is to unlock forgotten screen lock pattern.
- After launching Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, please remind to connect your Android phone to your PC.
- Select the “Remove Screen Lock” option from the interface.
- Select “Remove Screen Lock” with the “Start” button to start the process.
- The software will prepare the computing environment, then a pop-up notification will be given. Press the “Yes” button to continue the pattern removal process.
- Just follow the process on the screen. The forgotten pattern lock will be removed at the end of the removal process.
Part 2: How to Bypass Android Pattern Lock?
Method 1: Using Find My Device (available on Android versions 4.0 and above)
A security feature known as Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device can be relied upon to open the forgotten pattern lock if you have locked your device with a pattern but have forgotten it. If you have already set up your Google account on any of your Android devices, you can use this way to delete the information and settings stored on your phone remotely. This approach is compatible with Android versions 4.0 and above.
1. Go to the official Google Find My Device website and sign in with the credentials you created with Google. And make sure your phone works with internet.
2. As soon as you access the interface, you will be able to see the devices connected to your Google account and the location of these devices on a map.
3. After selecting the “Erase Device” option on the left panel, you will be prompted to enter your password before the device can be deleted from your account.
4. Once again, click the “Delete” button. This will reset your device and it will also remove the forgotten Android pattern lock that was previously installed.
Method 2: Using Find my mobile
If you wanted to learn instead how to unlock forgotten pattern lock on an Android phone without using your Gmail ID, you can use the Find My Mobile tool integrated with your Samsung account on the device. However, this service is only available to those who own Samsung-branded devices.
1. Go to Samsung’s flagship website for more information. The service provided by Find my mobile. To use the interface, you must log in with your Samsung account.
2. The Unlock option will be available in the panel on the right side of the screen as soon as you have logged into the system. To select the option, click here.
3. To unlock it, click the “Unlock” button in the pop-up window, then enter your Samsung account password.
Method 3: Using Forgotten Pattern Option （Run on Android 4.4 and earlier versions）
Some Android smartphones running on Android 4.4 and earlier versions have built-in functionality that allows users to forget their patterns. This allows users to quickly unlock the device by entering their Google ID and password when prompted. The procedures required to open the pattern lock on an Android device that you have forgotten are listed below.
- After entering the wrong password five times, the “forgot pattern” option will be available on the screen. Press it.
- If you choose to click on it, you will be taken to a new screen where you can choose whether to unlock the device by entering the answer to the security question or by entering your Google account information.
- Select the option to enter Google account credentials, and then enter the requested information. You will get a popup asking you to reset the pattern.
- Once you’ve finished setting up the new pattern lock on your device, you won’t have any trouble accessing it using the new pattern.
Method 4: Factory reset
Factory resetting your Android smartphone is another option available if you have forgotten the pattern lock on your device. However, you will lose all data stored on the device as a result of this action, as it will eventually return the device to its original state when you first purchased it. Therefore, if you have forgotten the pattern lock on your Android device, you can unlock it by doing a factory reset. But the process varies depending on the detailed Android device.
- Hold Power and Volume Down after turning off the phone. Then hold the power button again and wait for recovery mode.
- Resetting your smartphone to its original settings is as easy as pressing the Volume Up and Down keys and the Power button.
- To complete the reset, you must now select either “Yes” or “Factory data reset”, depending on your phone’s model.
- After restoring the factory settings, you can restart the device and the screen will no longer show the lock pattern.
Did people ask too?
1. What can you get if you choose 4uKey for Android? the best choice if i need to unlock the forgotten pattern lock?
4uKey for Android is designed to be a user-friendly user interface and a secure unlocking process. Most Android phone users can relax via Tenorshare 4uKey for Android if they have forgotten their Andoird screen lock including fingerprint lock, pattern lock, pin lock and face lock. Before unlocking an Android device, Android pattern removal can automatically detect systems. It can not only unlock any Android pattern lock, but also access a Google account without data loss.
2. Is there any data loss when I forgot my Android pattern lock?
No, your data will not be compromised even if you forget the pattern lock on your Android device. Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is the first and most reliable method to unlock a Huawei handset when the user has forgotten the pattern lock and does not want to lose any data.
3. How can I get a reasonable price if it is urgent to unlock my Android?
If you want to unlock Android safely at a lower price, Tenorshare Black Friday Promotion is available now! Don’t miss out on these great discounts! You can also focus on the activity from the website.
If you have forgotten the screen lock pattern for your phone, there is no need to freak out, try one of the options described above. Unlocking an Android device that had forgotten the pattern lock is possible with these solutions. Especially by using an Android Pattern Lock Unlocker- Tenorshare 4uKey for Android has proven successful for those who find some of the approaches too difficult to use. It is a simple, risk-free, reliable procedure and it can unlock your smartphone in the shortest possible time.