How to stream Gonzaga vs. Saint Mary’s (CA) game live
No. The No. 2 seed Gonzaga Bulldogs (27-5, 14-2 WCC) are set to take on the top-seeded Saint Mary’s Gaels (26-6, 14-2 WCC) in the WCC Tournament Championship with an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket on the line. The match on Tuesday at the Orleans Arena starts at 21:00.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
Gonzaga vs. Saint Mary’s (CA) Game Info
Watch college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Gonzaga Statistics Insights
- The Bulldogs are shooting 52.7% from the field this season, 11.7 percentage points higher than the 41% the Gaels are allowing opponents.
- Gonzaga is 26-3 when shooting higher than 41% from the field.
- The Gaels are the 113th ranked punt return team in the country, while the Bulldogs sit at 69th.
- The 87.8 points per game the Bulldogs put up is 28.2 more points than the Gaels give up (59.6).
- Gonzaga has a 26-5 record when scoring more than 59.6 points.
Saint Mary’s (CA) Stats Insights
- Saint Mary’s (CA) has compiled a 15-1 straight up record in games it is shooting over 44.7% from the field.
- The Bulldogs are the top rebounding team in the nation, the Gaels rank 122nd.
- The Gaels’ 72 points per game are just 1.6 fewer than the 73.6 the Bulldogs give up.
- Saint Mary’s (CA) is 25-6 when giving up fewer than 87.8 points.
Gonzaga Home & Away comparison
- Gonzaga scores 92.9 points per game in home games. On the road, there is an average of 84.8 points per competition.
- When playing at home, the Bulldogs allow nine fewer points per game (69.4) than on the road (78.4).
- At home, Gonzaga averages 0.2 fewer threes per game (7.4) than when playing on the road (7.6). It also owns a lower three-point percentage at home (37.1%) compared to away games (40%).
Saint Mary’s (CA) Home & Away Comparison
- At home, Saint Mary’s (CA) puts up 74.8 points per game, 4.8 more than it averages on the road (70).
- The Gaels are allowing 57.4 points per game at home, and 62.9 on the road.
- From beyond the arc, Saint Mary’s (CA) knocks down more 3-pointers away (9.1 per game) than at home (7.9), and shoots a higher percentage away (40.1%) than at home (38%).
|25/02/2023||Saint Mary’s (CA)||W 77-68||McCarthey Athletic Center|
|1.3.2023||Chicago State||W 104-65||McCarthey Athletic Center|
|3/6/2023||San Francisco||W 84-73||Orleans Arena|
|7.3.2023||Saint Mary’s (CA)||–||Orleans Arena|
Saint Mary’s (CA) schedule
|23/02/2023||The Pacific Ocean||W 83-52||McKeon Pavilion|
|25/02/2023||@Gonzaga||L 77-68||McCarthey Athletic Center|
|3/6/2023||BYU||W 76-69||Orleans Arena|
© 2023 Data Writing. All rights reserved.