A pair of Australian twins have revealed the ‘game-changing’ hack they use to take off their fake tan with ease – and you probably have everything you need at home.
Tanning fanatics Jacqui and Victoria Hondrou mix hair conditioner and sugar together and rub it over the palms of their hands to get rid of stubborn tan.
Often trying out tanning hacks and tricks, the Adelaide-based sisters are on a mission to find the best method to remove tan.
Scroll down for video
The Hondrou twins (pictured) have revealed the ‘game changing’ hack they use to pull off their fake tan – and you probably have everything you need at home
Before and after: Jacqui and Victoria Hondrou mix conditioner and sugar together and rub it over their palms to get rid of stubborn tan (pictured)
“Hair conditioner and sugar, will it remove fake tan?” the twins asked on TikTok after learning the tip from a fan.
They put “way too much” tan on their hands and needed to remove the excess.
“After rubbing everything in, we don’t want this in the palm of our hands,” they explained.
They squirted a large amount of conditioner directly onto the palm and added a spoonful of sugar on top.
They then rubbed their hands together until the solution became a smooth, thick consistency, and wiped it off with a damp towel.
‘Are you kidding? Look at that,” Jacqui said when the tan was completely removed from her hand.
They also said the mixture made the room “smell amazing”.
How to remove tan with conditioner and sugar:
* Squirt a generous amount of conditioner directly onto the palm of your hand and add a spoonful of sugar on top
* Rub your hands together until the solution becomes smooth and thick, then wipe it off with a damp towel to reveal spotless hands
The fans were extremely impressed with the hack.
“My jaw dropped,” said one woman.
“Wow, needed to know this a long time ago,” wrote another.
However, several people were shocked by the tan the twins used.
“whose tan is this dark?” asked a woman.
The Hondrou twins’ top tips for removing fake tan:
* Scrub off brown with hair conditioner and sugar
* Rub toothpaste on the tan you want to remove and wipe off with a damp towel
* Scrub off brown with toothpaste mixed with salt or sugar
* Wipe off the tan with a magic sponge
* Wash the skin with washing-up liquid
* Use tan remover