Disneyland Paris and Orange have renewed their long-standing partnership until 2027.
- While April 12, 2022 marked the 30th anniversary of Disneyland Paris, it also represented a 30-year milestone of partnership with French and European telecommunications leader Orange, which has now been renewed until 2027 with the shared goal of enriching the Disneyland Paris guest experience. introducing Disney magic into Orange customers’ daily lives.
- Since 1992, Disneyland Paris has partnered with Orange to allow millions of guests to connect and share their magical memories of the Happiest Place on Earth.
- In recent years, this joint collaboration has led to many exclusive and innovative experiences for both Disneyland Paris guests and Orange clients to enjoy, including virtual reality games and augmented reality apps, as well as special decor and activations in Orange flagship stores.
- This collaboration also means continuous improvement of Wi-Fi and mobile network access throughout the resort for the benefit of guests and cast members, such as the recent integration of Wi-Fi hotspots in the new Marvel Avengers Campus was jointly designed by Orange and Walt Disney Imagineering – a team that brings Disney experiences to life with innovation and storytelling.
- Orange’s technical know-how combined with Disneyland Paris’ unique sense of storytelling has led to the development of immersive digital experiences, such as the recent Celebration Quest app that takes guests on a treasure hunt across both Disney parks, to solve no less than 30 puzzles. discover well-kept secrets and unlock exclusive surprises.
- More than 60,000 people have joined this fun quest in Disneyland Paris so far.
- The Lost Artifact augmented reality app is another notable joint activation that invited more than 15,000 guests to discover Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel from a unique point of view.
- In addition to these existing experiences and initiatives, new joint marketing campaigns and innovative activations are expected in the coming years, offering a magical experience to consumers throughout France and Europe. Moreover, our shared ambition will see us continue to improve Wi-Fi and 5G networks across Disneyland Paris in the years to come.
What they say:
- “More than ever, Disneyland Paris is looking to the future. Our partnership with Orange – a global brand committed to digital innovation and sustainability – is an excellent execution of our ambitions,” said Laure Albouy, Vice President Business Strategy & Integration for Disneyland Paris. We are excited to continue a partnership that has benefited our guests and cast members for the past 30 years, with even more opportunities to come.”
- “We are delighted to continue working with Disneyland Paris, sharing our expertise and knowledge to help make the experience even better for guests throughout the resort”, said Gaëlle Le Vu, Director of Communications and CSR at Orange France.